The Bagela Asphalt Recycler
M. Leeder Construction is proud to introduce our Bagela Asphalt Recycler. The asphalt recycling machine has been used successfully in Europe for over 2 decades; M. Leeder Construction has been using the recycler for the past year.
We couldn't be happier with the results! In an industry not known for being good for the environment, M. Leeder Construction is proud to be on the cutting edge leading the way in environmentally conscious business.
- Reduces CO2 gas emissions from 32%-61% (depending on the size of the job)
- Reduces/Eliminates landfill material
- Reduces vehicle traffic on roadways
- Reduces/Eliminates the need for virgin hot mix asphalt
- Reduces the amount of times the hot mix plant needs to fire
- Reduces/Eliminates the need for cold mix for pothole repair in the winter - we can make hot mix asphalt year round
- Reduces need to over make asphalt to keep mix hot - we can make the exact amount needed for the job, we can also re-use what is left over
- Cost to customer is reduced, depending on the size and scope of job
or email us to schedule:
We offer a one year full warranty
on all asphalt work performed by
M. Leeder Construction.